Outcesticide IV: Rape of the Vaults
01. Pennyroyal Tea
02. Spank Thru
03. Territorial Pissings
04. Smells Like Teen Spirit (Gothic Version)
05. Rape Me
06. Pay to Play
08. Love Buzz
09. Floyd the Barber
10. Here She Comes Now
12. Drain You
13. About a Girl
16. All Apologies
17. Radio Friendly Unit Shifter/My Sharona
19. Unknown acoustic demo
20. Clean Up Before She Comes
21. Unknown instrumental
22. Montage of Heck
23. Escalator to Hell
- Track 1 appeared on the Wal-Mart and Kmart versions of In Utero, as well as the albums discontinued third single.
- Track 3 recorded for Tonight with Jonathan Ross at The Greenwood, London, England on Decemmber 6, 1991 and later appeared in part on Live! Tonight! Sold Out!!.
- Track 4 recorded for Top of the Pops at Elstree Studios, Hertfordshire, England on November 28, 1991 and appeared on Live! Tonight! Sold Out!!.
- Track 5 from a soundboard source recorded live at the Teatro Castello, Rome, Italy on November 19, 1991.
- Tracks 6 and 10 from a soundboard source recorded live at Duffy's Tavern, Lincoln, Nebraska on May 13, 1990.
- Tracks 7-9 from a soundboard source recorded live at Bogart's, Long Beach, California on February 16, 1990, taken from the 7" vinyl bootleg Penu Baby.
- Track 11 from an audience source recorded live at the Reading Festival, Reading, England on August 30, 1992 and later appeared in soundboard form on Live at Reading.
- Track 12 recorded on a 4-track at the Melvins practice space, San Francisco, California in April 1991 with Dale Crover on drums and Grohl on bass. The track later appeared without the intro on With the Lights Out.
- Track 13 recorded on a 4-track at the Cobain residence, Olympia, Washington in 1988 and later appeared on With the Lights Out.
- Track 14 recorded in the television studio of The Evergreen State College, Olympia, Washington on March 20, 1990.
- Track 15 recorded summer 1988 at Reciprocal Recording, Seattle, Washington with songs that appeared on the "Love Buzz" single.
- Track 16 from an audience source recorded live at Rock City, Nottingham, England on December 3, 1991, taken from the 12" vinyl bootleg Entertain Us.
- Tracks 17 and 18 from an audience source recorded live at Salle Omnisports, Rennes, France on February 16, 1994.
- Tracks 19-23 recorded on a 4-track at the Cobain residence, Olympia, Washington in 1987. "Clean Up Before She Comes" later appeared on With the Lights Out.